Life / Beauty | I Donated My Hair


Hello all! So you may or may not know that I have had quite long hair for some time now. However, last weekend I decided to take a bit of a plunge and get it all cut short.
As I've had it long since childhood, it's been quite a big change having short hair (now whenever I put a coat on, I go to un-tuck my hair and realise it's actually too short to have been tucked in) but I'm really enjoying the new style!

So why did I cut my hair, you ask? I actually ended up donating about 9 inches worth to The Little Princess Trust, a charity that makes wigs for children suffering from hair loss. As it was only 9 inches, it'll likely be mixed with other hair to make a boys' wig. I definitely recommend donating your hair if you're thinking of having a big chop anyway, as it really is a great cause and they do accept a lot of hair types (guidelines here).

And just as a little semi-narcissistic bonus, here's a before and after of my hairstyle!

 



Thanks for reading!
xoxo